Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crockpot Pork Chops with Creamy Gravy

It's Recipe Tuesday!

How are you all today?

It's errand and thrifting day for me today so before I head out the door, I like to start dinner in the crock pot.

Today's dinner recipe is Crockpot Pork Chops with Creamy Gravy


For this delicious dinner you will need:




8 Pork chops of your choice. I prefer the bone-in but the kids like boneless better.

2 cans of chicken broth

2 packets of pork gravy

2 packets of onion soup mix

2 cans of either cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup ( I use 1 of each sometimes too)


Mix the broths, soups, and packets together in your crockpot. It'll look something like this:




Add in the pork chops to this sauce:





Cook for 6 to 8 hours on high. I just leave it on all day.  This is what my boneless chops look like when they are done:




Serve these with mashed potatoes and peas and you have a fantastic meal. If you would like a thicker gravy, add a flour and water paste to the liquid in the crockpot to thicken.



Well, it's time for me to go find the bargains at the thrift stores. I'll let you know what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment